Coke Plant and Power Station
|EIS status||Coordinator-General's report on EIS lapsed|
|Description||Coke plant with a production capacity of up to 3.23 million tonnes per annum|
|Proponent||Queensland Coke & Energy Pty Ltd and Stanwell Corporation Limited|
|Location/s||25 km south-west of Rockhampton (adjacent to the existing Stanwell Power Station in Central Queensland).|
|Local government/s||Gladstone Regional Council|
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's report on EIS ( 415 KB), August 2006
- EIS - Executive summary ( 848 KB)
- Complete EIS
- Terms of reference for EIS ( 322 KB), May 2005
- Initial advice statement ( 721 KB), December 2004
Read more about the EIS process.
Australian Government approval
Commonwealth Minister for the Environment's approval of controlled action, subject to conditions.
Last updated: 09 Nov 2021