Northern Missing Link
|EIS status||Approved with conditions|
|Description||A 69-kilometre rail link between the North Goonyella and Newlands rail systems in the northern Bowen Basin coalfields.|
|Location/s||North Goonyella (north of Moranbah) to Newlands (north-west of Glenden). Map|
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's report on EIS ( 595 KB), October 2006
- Environmental impact statement, April 2006.
Also available at State Library of Queensland (record number: 678143)
- Terms of reference for EIS ( 172 KB), October 2005
- Initial advice statement ( 415 KB), May 2005
Australian Government approval
Project not deemed a controlled action by Commonwealth Minister for the Environment.
Last updated: 21 Oct 2021