Defence and Aerospace Industry Development Fund
We're committed to developing Queensland small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) by supporting them to enhance their prospects for securing participation in defence, aerospace and space industry supply chains. By developing capability in Queensland, we’re helping to create new high-skilled job opportunities.
The Defence and Aerospace Industry Development Fund demonstrates this commitment by:
- enabling Queensland SMEs to develop their capabilities and compete for national and international defence and aerospace industry contracts
- increasing Queensland SMEs’ exposure and access to defence, aerospace and space industry supply chains
- facilitating the acquisition of internationally recognised industry certification.
Round 2 now open
Applications are now open for funding to support international and industry certification. This round will close at 5 pm on Friday 19 February 2021.
Financial assistance is available to support SMEs to obtain certification of their business operations, goods or services to international industry-specific requirements in accordance with the guidelines. Grants from $5,000 to $30,000 (excluding GST) in matched funding will be awarded to approved applicants.
Round 1 fund recipients
Recipients of the first round of the fund in 2020 are:
- Boss Investments Australia (Gold Coast)
- Brazier Motti (Townsville)
- Eveready Group of Companies (Mackay)
- Fleet Industries (Yeppoon)
- GJR Technologies (Brisbane)
- Global Welding Supplies (Townsville)
- Joe Wagner Group (Toowoomba)
- NEM Group (Townsville)
- Peak ARE (Townsville)
- Praxis Aerospace (Brisbane)
- Products for Industry (Brisbane)
- Protonautics (Brisbane)
- PWR Performance Products (Ormeau)
- Taylor Builders (Townsville)
- TEi Services (Townsville)
- Townsville Services Group (Townsville)
- Upton Engineering and Manufacturing (Gladstone)
- VE Group (Moura)
Last updated: Wednesday, Jun 24, 2020