Southern Regional Water Pipeline
|EIS status||Approved with conditions|
|Description||A two-way 94 kilometre pipeline that can move 130 megalitres per day between the Gold Coast, Logan and Brisbane.|
|Proponent||Southern Regional Water Pipeline Company Pty Ltd (trading as LinkWater Projects)|
|Location/s||Cameron's Hill to Molendinar, Queensland. Map|
|Local government/s||Ipswich, Brisbane, Logan and Gold Coast City Councils and Scenic Rim Regional Council|
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Completion of project
The project was completed in November 2008.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's change report ( 163 KB), May 2007
- Coordinator-General's report ( 983 KB), August 2006
- Supplementary report to the EIS ( 3.14 MB), June 2006
- Terms of Reference ( 163 KB), March 2006
- Initial Advice Statement, August 2005.
For more information, visit the LinkWater Projects Southern Regional Water Pipeline webpage.
Last updated: Friday, Jun 7, 2019