Jilalan Rail Yard
|EIS status||Approved with conditions|
|Description||Expansion of the rail yard, including two new bypass tracks, two provisioning tracks, a provisioning facility and a wagon maintenance facility.|
|Proponent||QR National Limited now Aurizon Holding Limited|
|Location/s||3 km south of Sarina. Map|
|Local government/s||Mackay Regional Council|
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Key environmental impact statement (EIS) documents
- Coordinator-General's report on EIS ( 2.67 MB), March 2008
- Environmental impact statement, September 2007
- Terms of reference for EIS ( 439 KB), July 2007
- Initial advice statement ( 1.85 MB), February 2007
- IAS - Appendices ( 1.44 MB)
Australian Government approval
Project not deemed a controlled action by Commonwealth Minister for the Environment.
Last updated: Friday, Jun 7, 2019