2022-24 Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program
The 2022-24 Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program (LGGSP) is a competitive, application-based grant program available to all Queensland councils.
The 2022–24 LGGSP budget totals almost $86 million, to be delivered over two financial years.
The aim of the 2022-24 LGGSP is to provide funding assistance to support councils to deliver priority infrastructure and essential services that meet the identified needs of their communities.
The objectives of the 2022-24 LGGSP are to support eligible projects that:
- deliver priority infrastructure projects
- align with State, regional and local priorities
- contribute to building safe, connected and liveable communities
- contribute to economic growth and employment
- maintain and extend the functional life of existing infrastructure assets
- encourage collaboration and resource sharing between local governments.
All projects must be completed by 30 June 2024.
- 2022-24 LGGSP Guidelines ( 908.3 KB)
For more information, please contact the department at LGDgrants@dsdilgp.qld.gov.au.
Last updated: 22 Nov 2022