Queensland Biomedical Business Attraction Program
The Queensland Biomedical Business Attraction Program (previously the Queensland Biomedical Voucher Program) is a key initiative of the Queensland Biomedical 10-Year Roadmap and Action Plan. It is designed to attract interstate and international biomedical industry to access Queensland’s biomedical capabilities.
The program will
- encourage collaboration between businesses
- encourage collaboration between businesses and universities/research institutes
- grow awareness of local industry through associated supply chain opportunities.
The program will provide funding to local biomedical businesses by meeting up to one third of the cost of providing their services to interstate or international businesses. The client will pay at least two thirds of the fees for the proposed services. Funding will be capped at $250,000 per project (excluding GST).
- Applications open 14 July 2023
- Applications close 5 pm, 8 September 2023
- Funds available $1.5 million
How to apply
Funding recipients are anticipated to be announced in late 2023.
- Applicant guidelines ( 432.7 KB)
- Frequently asked questions ( 254.8 KB)
- Funding agreement template ( 435.0 KB)
Please note: application checklists and guidance notes are included via the online application form.
Successful recipients under the Queensland Biomedical Voucher Program include Patheon, The University of Queensland, Anteo Technologies, Microba, and Queensland University of Technology.
Last updated: 08 Aug 2023