As part of its corporate governance framework the department has a large number of policies, procedures and guidelines which guide decision making and the delivery of our work. Our policies align to legislative requirements and to whole‑of‑government policy framework requirements.
Copies of these documents are available for inspection in accordance with section 20 of the Right to Information Act 2009.
We are currently reviewing our policies and procedures following the machinery of government changes, which took effect on 12 November 2020.
- Complaints about the Director-General and Coordinator-General procedure ( 97 KB)
- Complaints management policy ( 749 KB)
- Customer complaints procedure ( 170 KB)
- Human rights complaints procedure ( 704 KB)
- Privacy complaint procedure ( 208 KB)
- Public interest disclosure management program ( 236 KB)
- Public interest disclosure procedure ( 270 KB)
- Reporting corrupt conduct procedure ( 105 KB)
Last updated: 17 Aug 2022