Queensland Defence, Maritime, Aerospace and Space Industry Skills Plan
Defence, maritime, aerospace and space industry skills
A highly skilled workforce is essential for the future growth of Queensland’s defence, maritime, aerospace and space industry sectors. We’re committed to engaging with industry to develop and strengthen a skilled and adaptive workforce that’s agile, resilient and capable of rapidly responding to the significant opportunities emerging in these sectors. A strong workforce will ensure Queensland is in a prime position to compete for major projects that will bring economic growth and jobs to our state.
The Queensland Defence, Maritime, Aerospace and Space Industry Skills Plan ( 2.6 MB) sets out actions that will help industry:
- engage with, attract and train new workers
- train and retain the current workforce
- collaborate for better outcomes.
This plan is helping prepare Queensland’s workforce of tomorrow, today.
- Queensland Defence Industries 10-Year Roadmap and Action Plan
- Queensland Superyacht Strategy
- Queensland Aerospace 10-Year Roadmap and Action Plan
- Queensland Space Industry Strategy
Last updated: 09 Nov 2021