We offer a variety of ways to stay informed and build connections across Queensland.
Our events and workshops provide Queensland organisations with the tools, tips and information to help grow your business. From interactive workshops to industry-focussed events, we work with you to improve your approach to growing your business.
Find and register for local events offered by our regional offices across Queensland:
Our events cover:
- Learn how to access the latest information on Queensland's major projects.
- Keep up to date on major project investment in the pipeline.
- Understand the requirements of the major projects supply chain.
- Hear directly from project proponents about opportunities throughout Queensland.
Business capability development
- Develop your business skills.
- Hear how to access new markets.
- Create a powerful capability statement.
- Learn how to successfully develop tenders.
- Hear about industry outlooks.
- Manage contracts you've won
- Engage with like-minded businesses and industries in your region.
- Exchange information and develop new contacts.
- Attend business industry briefings.
Defence and other industry-specific activities
- Learn how to become part of industry-specific supply chains.
- Attend workshops and seminars to help your business access defence opportunities and prime contractor supply chains.
Planning and land-use activities
- Learn about the latest changes to state planning legislation and new policy initiatives.
- Attend consultation sessions to have your say on ideas and proposals for the future development of your region.
Last updated: 20 Mar 2023