Growth Areas Advisory Committee
Consultation and engagement with key stakeholders is imperative to achieve the Growth Areas Team’s program of work.
The Growth Areas Advisory Committee (GAAC) has been established to support the Growth Areas Team and is made up of key stakeholders from across industry and local government advocacy groups including:
- Local Government Association of Queensland
- Council of Mayors (SEQ)
- Planning Institute of Australia
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- Housing Supply Expert Panel.
The GAAC will provide coordinated and up to date advice to the Growth Areas Team about challenges affecting land supply, housing choice and affordability, land fragmentation, development applications and infrastructure delivery.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2021