Webinars and podcast
The Queensland Government is pursuing a rolling reform agenda in the local government sector.
The Local Government Electoral (Implementing Stage 2 of Belcarra) and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2019 received assent on 30 October 2019.
Listen to the podcast overview of the stage 2 reforms or read the transcript:
View past webinars
More than 200 users logged into a series of live webcasts in March 2019 to provide feedback and ask questions about the then proposed local government rolling reforms.
Three topics were covered during the series:
- Electoral reform video
- Electoral finance reform video
- Conflicts of interest and registers of interest video
Instructions to view the On Demand webinar:
- Choose the webinar you want to watch.
- On the registration page, enter your name and email address.
- Click the play icon to view the video On Demand (The video can’t be downloaded. However, there is no limit on the number of times it is viewed.)
- You can click on the information symbol (i) in bottom right corner to download the presentation slides for your reference.
Last updated: Friday, Dec 4, 2020