2017–19 Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program
The 2017–19 Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program (LGGSP) aims to support local governments to meet the needs of their community by providing funding for the delivery of priority capital infrastructure projects.
The 2017–19 LGGSP budget totals $60 million, delivered over two financial years.
The aim of this program is to provide funding assistance to support local governments to deliver key infrastructure projects that:
- meet community needs, contributing to sustainable and livable communities
- align with state, regional and local priorities
- support economic growth, innovation and community development, increasing job creation for local communities
- contribute to building safe, caring and connected communities, enhancing access to infrastructure and services
- support Queensland communities to be more resilient to natural disasters and reduce future expenditure on asset restoration.
As at 1 July 2018, a total of 92 projects for 73 Councils have been approved under the 2017–19 LGGSP.
- 2017–19 LGGSP Guidelines ( 494 KB)
- Applications opened 9 am 28 August 2017
- Applications closed 5 pm 6 October 2017
- Announcements made 18 October 2017
Brisbane office: 07 3452 7583
Northern region: 07 4758 3472
Southern region: 07 3452 6762
Last updated: 28 Jan 2022