Funding acknowledgement requirements
All grants and funding recipients that receive funding from programs administered by the Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning are required to acknowledge the funding provided by the Queensland Government.
The Funding Acknowledgement Requirements ( 3.5 MB) sets out how funding recipients are expected to acknowledge their project funding and should be read in conjunction with the funding instrument/agreement.
Where funding should be acknowledged
Recipients are required to acknowledge the Queensland Government’s funding support in all materials developed in relation to the project through the inclusion of the acknowledgement statement, and where appropriate, the Queensland Government Coat of Arms and other visual elements (where applicable). Materials may include, but are not limited to:
- media releases and speeches associated with the funded activity
- speeches for a launch or official event
- invitations or registration brochures and conference programs
- brochures and posters
- project and event signage
- TV, radio and newspaper coverage by the media
- TV, radio and newspaper advertisements
- printed documents associated with the project
- annual reports
- social media
- multimedia material including websites, videos, CDs and other promotional items.
Project signage templates
Funding recipients must also acknowledge funding contributions through signage at the project site. Recipients are to ensure signage is prepared, approved and installed in accordance with section 3.4 of the Funding Acknowledgement Guidelines (PDF, 3.5MB).
Please refer to the Signage Style Guide and templates, which can be accessed below:
- Signage Style Guide
- Construction signage
- Template for projects with Queensland Government funding
- Template for joint projects with Australian and Queensland Governments funding
- Construction hoarding (mesh wrap signage) template
- Template for projects funded by Works for Queensland program
Please note: these templates are only for use by recipients of funding from programs managed by the Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning.
Queensland Government Coat of Arms usage
The Queensland Government Coat of Arms is available in colour or monotone and in various file formats to fit the intended purpose (see below). Minimum size restrictions apply.
Please ensure Queensland Government Coat of Arms is only used as prescribed in the Funding Acknowledgement Guidelines (PDF, 3.5MB).
|Option 1: two-line stacked logo (preferred)|
Preferred logo for all printed and electronic communication.
Minimum size 20mm high
|EPS||463 KB||435 KB||490 KB|
|JPG||783 KB||457 KB|
|PNG||17 KB||17 KB||157 KB|
|Option 2: one-line stacked logo|
This option is the preferred option when displayed alongside the Australian Government logo.
Minimum size 18mm high
|EPS||451 KB||435 KB|
|PNG||19 KB||19 KB|
To arrange approvals or for more information, please contact your relevant departmental contact.
Last updated: 09 Nov 2021