2022-23 Revenue Replacement Program
The 2022–23 Revenue Replacement Program (RRP) is an allocation-based program that provides funding to assist those Indigenous councils that have divested or surrendered profitable general liquor licenses.
Eligible grant recipients under the 2022–23 are:
- Aurukun Shire Council
- Kowanyama Aboriginal Shire Council
- Lockhart River Aboriginal Shire Council
- Mornington Shire Council
- Northern Peninsula Area Regional Council
- Palm Island Aboriginal Shire Council
- Pormpuraaw Aboriginal Shire Council
- Torres Strait Island Regional Council
- Yarrabah Aboriginal Shire Council
- 2022–23 Indigenous Council Funding Guideline ( 513.5 KB)
For more information, please contact the department at LGDgrants@dsdilgp.qld.gov.au.
Last updated: 22 Nov 2022