With design influencing more than 70% of a product's final cost, increased use of design principles across the manufacturing process will help manufacturers:
- lower costs
- bring products to market faster
- be more competitive
- grow and employ more Queenslanders.
The program aims to:
- raise businesses' awareness of the importance of design in manufacturing
- highlight the opportunities for advanced manufacturers arising from the use of design and engineering analysis software, new materials and advanced manufacturing techniques in a digitised economy
- identify sources of advice and information that will strengthen businesses' design capability
- showcase the benefits of incorporating design principles and practices in manufacturing production and processes.
Register today to give your business the edge it needs to thrive.
|Burnett Riverside Hotel, 7 Quay Street, Bundaberg, Queensland||8.00 am-1.00 pm, Tuesday 8 December 2020||Register now|
|Rockhampton Leagues Club, Cnr George and Cambridge Streets, Rockhampton, Queensland||8.00 am-1.00 pm, Wednesday 9 December 2020||Register now|