Once land is resumed, it can be vested either in the name of the Coordinator-General or in:

The Coordinator-General may do any or all of the following:

If it is no longer required for the purpose it was resumed, the Governor in Council decides how the land should be dealt with.

If the land is within a state development area (SDA), it can be disposed of to any party - provided the disposal has been approved by the Governor in Council and is for the implementation of the SDA's development scheme.

More information