To date, Building our Regions has allocated $225 million funding across 174 projects.
The $70 million Round 4 of Building our Regions is currently underway and shortlisted projects at the expression of interest stage are expected to be announced mid-2018. Councils will then be invited to submit a detailed application for shortlisted projects.
The table below lists these and provides links to information about each project.
Use the interactive web map to view funded project locations across Queensland. Alternatively, refer to the maps below:
- Building our Regions: Current Fund Areas ( 2.24 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Fund Areas ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Projects ( 1.6 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 2 Projects ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Supplementary Round Projects ( 1.6 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 3 Projects ( 1.6 MB)
For more information about each of the Building our Regions funds refer to:
- Regional Capital Fund
- Royalties for Resource Producing Communities Fund
- 3. Remote and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities Fund.