Queensland Government procurements can deliver genuine opportunities for local businesses.
The Queensland Charter for Local Content aims to provide all businesses with full, fair and reasonable opportunities to tender for Queensland Government procurements.
The Queensland Charter for Local Content ( 67 KB) and Agency Guidelines ( 747 KB) are designed to support government agencies to incorporate the principles of the charter into their procurement processes and procedures. Additionally, the Queensland Charter for Local Content Tenderers Guidelines ( 155 KB) has been designed to assist managing contractors delivering projects for the Queensland Government that fall within the charter.
The department can assist agencies meet the objectives of the charter. Available services include:
- supply market analysis
- forward procurement
- business matching.
Note: ICT procurement is excluded from the Queensland Charter of Local Content. Information Standard 13 sets out the ICT SME Participation Scheme and details the local industry participation requirements for Queensland Government procurement of ICT products and services. Details can be found at www.qgcio.qld.gov.au
Charter, Best Practice Guidelines and Templates
- Queensland Charter for Local Content ( 67 KB)
- Agency guidelines ( 747 KB
- Tenderer’s guidelines ( 155 KB)
- Procurement notification ( 567 KB)
- Statement of intent ( 561 KB)
- Statement of intent – Tenderer's ( 561 KB)
- Example special conditions of contract clause ( 155 KB)
- Early supplier engagement plan ( 561 KB)
- Project outcome reporting template ( 649 KB)
- Commonwealth Games project outcome reporting template ( 750 KB)
- Printable flowchart ( 140 KB)