View presentations from the North West Futures Forum held on 29 August 2018 in Mount Isa.
The forum provided information about key actions that are being delivered across the three strategic priorities of A Strategic Blueprint for Queensland’s North West Minerals Province.
A range of stakeholders attended including the Mayors and CEOs of the Province’s 10 local government areas, business and industry leaders and community representatives.
Presentations will be available until 31 December 2018.
- A Strategic Blueprint for Queensland’s North West Minerals Province ( 1 MB) – Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Community Resilience Strategy ( 1 MB) – Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Youth Employment Program ( 463 KB) – Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Facilitating Continued Resources Sector Development ( 2.7 MB) - Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- North West Minerals Province Common User Infrastructure Assessment ( 974 KB) - Advisian
- Mining Region Transitions ( 860 KB) – Regional Australia Institute
- Strategic Priority 2: Diversifying the regional economy and creating employment opportunities ( 1 MB) – Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Agricultural development opportunities in NWMP ( 1.2 MB) – Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Tourism development opportunities in NWMP ( 2.1 MB) – Department of Innovation, Tourism and Industry Development
- NWMP Low Grade Minerals Processing ( 1.6 MB) – Core Resources
- Hard Times Mine ( 742 KB) – Sagacity Consulting
- North West Queensland Aquaculture Study ( 1.3 MB) – GHD