The Tendering for Government Business Workshop is the state's premier program for educating industry on the Queensland Government procurement process. This workshop helps suppliers maximise their chances of winning government work. It is also applicable to the private sector, including tendering for major projects.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the art of developing and submitting tenders, including how to:
- apply the principles of Queensland Government procurement
- complete offer/tender documents used by departments and agencies for goods and services
- interpret the standard terms and conditions contained in these documents
- identify government purchasing requirements for products and services sourced locally
- improve your potential to win new business associated with government-funded projects.
The cost of the workshop is $50 (incl. GST) per attendee.
Attendees will also receive handouts and a USB memory stick containing useful guides and resources.
Contact the relevant regional office to register, or register via the links below or contact us for more information.