Skip links and keyboard navigation

Development applications must be lodged with the assessment manager for your application. The Sustainable Planning Regulation 2009 (schedule 6), will assist you in determining the assessment manager for your application.

Development applications where the state is the assessment manager can be lodged via MyDAS. MyDAS (My Development Assessment System) is an online system that allows you to prepare and lodge (or refer) particular applications to the department, as the single state assessment and referral agency (SARA).

MyDAS allows:

  • online lodgement of development applications and tracking through the Integrated Development Assessment System (IDAS) process
  • access to and assistance with preparing IDAS forms
  • integration with the DA mapping system, and
  • electronic payment of fees.

To learn more about how to use MyDAS, visit our Getting Started with MyDAS page.