The Bundaberg SDA regulation map ( 656 KB) defines the boundary of the SDA.
The Bundaberg SDA precinct map ( 563 KB) forms part of the development scheme and identifies the precincts within the Bundaberg SDA.
Industry precincts within the Bundaberg SDA include land designated for:
- port related industry
- infrastructure corridors and support industry
- industry investigation.
Examples of suitable development include:
- industries which would benefit from close proximity to the port
- infrastructure which will support development within the SDA and the Port
- industries which are port-related
- service industries which support other industrial development within the SDA
- high impact industries.
Other precincts within the Bundaberg SDA provide for:
- ongoing operation of productive agricultural uses and other rural activities
- opportunities for the location of environmental offsets.
The preferred development intent for each precinct is outlined in the Development Scheme. Each precinct description is followed by a table which identifies regulated development in the relevant precinct.