The below table lists changes to the boundary of the Townsville SDA and the Development Scheme for the Townsville SDA.
||Development Scheme for the Townsville SDA
- Small change made to the Materials Transportation and Services Corridor Precinct to facilitate the construction of the Townsville Port Access Road, which will run through the SDA.
||Townsville SDA boundary
Development Scheme for the Townsville SDA
- Small expansion to include an area of approximately 12.5 hectares between the Stuart Bypass and Flinders Highway in the SDA.
- Template and format changes
- New and updated land use precincts to
- provide greater development certainty to prospective proponents
- take advantage of their proximity to the Port of Townsville and road and rail routes, and
- protect areas containing environmental values with the potential to be used as offset areas.
Previous versions of maps of the Townsville SDA: