Townsville Industry Breakfast
The Townsville Industry Breakfast is a quarterly business and industry event led by the department and delivered in close partnership with AusIndustry.
Since its inception in 2011, the Townsville Industry Breakfast has been strongly supported by North Queensland business and industry, attracting more than 280 attendees to each event.
Featuring presentations by senior industry, project proponents and government representatives, the Townsville Industry Breakfast offers North Queensland businesses an opportunity to hear about current and new business opportunities on offer in the region that are helping strengthen North Queensland by working with government to create jobs and grow the regional and Queensland’s economy.
The Townsville Industry Breakfast offers credible information about significant infrastructure projects – including information directly from project proponents – to ensure local business and industry are well positioned to take advantage of the opportunities associated with them.
Events are also a valuable networking and information sharing opportunity for those attending.
- 4 September 2018 – Registration opens July 2018
- 4 December 2018 – Registration opens October 2018
Join our mailing list for information about future events.
5 June 2018
- Mater Health Services/CPB: Mater Hospital Expansion ( 2 MB)
- The Infrastructure Group: Haughton River Floodplain Upgrade ( 6.8 MB)
- WhiteHorse Australia: Lindeman Island Resort Redevelopment ( 2.9 MB)