The annual report provides information about the department, how it is governed and its activities, performance and future direction. Our annual report provides an overview of the department's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements for 2013-2014.
Annual Report 2013-14
The department's 2013-14 Annual Report is available as a single complete document, or in sections.
- 2013-2014 Annual Report ( 1.8 MB)
- Part 1: Front cover, imprint page and contents ( 162 KB)
- Part 2: Letter of compliance, Director-General's message ( 124 KB)
- Part 3: About the Department ( 115 KB)
- Part 4: Government's objectives for the community ( 113 KB)
- Part 5: Achieving outcomes for the community - department objectives and performance ( 225 KB)
- Part 6: Performance against service standards ( 166 KB)
- Part 7: Summary of financial performance ( 168 KB)
- Part 8: Governance - structure, management and accountability ( 356 KB)
- Part 9: Our workplace, our people ( 214 KB)
- Part 10: Financial statements ( 358 KB)
- Part 11: Independent Auditor's Report ( 510 KB)
- Part 12: Appendix 1 (Government bodies) and Appendix 2 (Compliance checklist) ( 116 KB)
- Part 13: Abbreviations, Glossary, Contacts and back cover ( 104 KB)
Further information is also available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies engaged and the Queensland Cultural Diversity Policy.
For more information, view Past annual reports.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.